|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10 Sheets|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Carton Packing|
|Delivery Time:||15 Days|
|Supply Ability:||2000 Sheets Month|
|Hardness:||68-73||Thickness:||35mm 50mm 75mm 100mm|
MB460 Beige Polyurethane Tooling Board Size 750mm - 500mm 1500mm-500mm
1. Design studies
2. CNC program proving/testing.
3. Building Landscapes/Features in architectural and scenario models
4. Forming a mould tool for prototyping short runs of composite parts.
5. Use for jigs, fixtures, foundry patterns, core boxes.vacuum forming molds and all kinds of models.
LiHongTooling Board is especially noteworthy for its smooth and homogeneous surface combined with an even cell structure. It has a high edge stability, small thermal expansion coefficient, low dust formation when being machined, no known physiological effects and odeurs or smell. The range consists of 15 different types, varying in density between 600 - 770 kg m3. There are 15 different dimensions to a maximum of 1500x500 mm and thicknesses of up to 100 mm are available. Larger blocks can be achieved when bonding several blocks to eachother.
PolyurethaneTooling board, the toughness, environmental protection, hardness, size stability, temperature tolerance, physical properties such as compressive strength, bending strength is quite good.
We are quietly supporting these industries, automobiles, high-speed rail, shipbuilding, aviation, ceramics, foundry industry and daily necessities manufacturing and related industrieschecking fixtures, mold, wind power and yacht . Maybe we are also suitable for your product, can try, may have unexpected harvest.
1. Easy workability • High dimensional stability
2. Cost effective • Good compressive strength
3. High Temperature and chemical resistance • Large sheet sizes available
4. Smooth, non-porous surface finish • Low coefficient of thermal expansion
|Coefficient of Thermal Expansion:||～||48.5|
Contact Person: sales