|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10 Sheets|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Carton Packing|
|Delivery Time:||15 Days|
|Supply Ability:||3000 Sheets Month|
|Hardness:||80-85||Thickness:||35mm 50mm 75mm 100mm|
high density urethane blocks,
machinable foam blocks
MB5112 Green Polyurethane Epoxy Tooling Block Size 750mm - 500mm 1000mm-500mm
Tooling boards, also known as modeling boards and machinable slabs, are typically made from filled polyurethane and they exhibit very high dimensional stability and low density. Tooling boards take the place of wood and metal in master models, prototype tooling, patterns, molds, jigs and fixtures. They are lighter and more economical than steel and aluminum. They also do not suffer from the grain and poor dimensional stability of wood.
Polyurethane Tooling board, the toughness, environmental protection, hardness, size stability, temperature tolerance, physical properties such as compressive strength, bending strength is quite good.
We are quietly supporting these industries, automobiles, high-speed rail, shipbuilding, aviation, ceramics, foundry industry and daily necessities manufacturing and related industrieschecking fixtures, mold, wind power and yacht . Maybe we are also suitable for your product, can try, may have unexpected harvest.
1. Easy workability • High dimensional stability
2. Cost effective • Good compressive strength
3. High Temperature and chemical resistance • Large sheet sizes available
4. Smooth, non-porous surface finish • Low coefficient of thermal expansion
1. Design studies
2. CNC program proving/testing.
3. Building Landscapes/Features in architectural and scenario models
4. Forming a mould tool for prototyping short runs of composite parts.
5. Use for jigs, fixtures, foundry patterns, core boxes.vacuum forming molds and all kinds of models.
|Coefficient of Thermal Expansion:||～||48|
Contact Person: sales