|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||WB1600 MB5166 MB5112 MB470 MB5120|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10 Sheets|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Carton Packing|
|Delivery Time:||15 Days|
|Supply Ability:||2000 Sheets Month|
|Performance:||Excellent Machining Performance||Application:||Model Mold Fixture|
|Processing Chip:||Flake||Effect Of Processing:||Smooth Surface Size Stability|
urethane tooling foam,
polyurethane model board
Modeling CompositeTooling Board For Car Industry Application - Moldling - Car Checking Fixture
Tooling boards take the place of wood and metal in master models, prototype tooling, patterns, molds, jigs and fixtures. They are lighter and more economical than steel and aluminum. They also do not suffer from the grain and poor dimensional stability of wood.
Tooling boards can be bonded together to form larger blanks and large blocks from which models or tools can be CNC-machined. The boards are easily mechanically workable with low dust formation.
Tooling boards are useful for creating durable, reusable tools, prototypes, models and patterns with a CNC machine for use in the motor sport and automotive industries. Selecting the most fit for purpose tooling board will reduce residual particles for easy cleanup, have excellent dimensional stability and maintain tolerances even when exposed to temperature and humidity extremes.
1. Master pattern,Modling • Prepreg CF autoclave cured
2. Checking fixture,jig • Foundry,Casting
3. Automobile model • Protyping,patterns
4. Vacuum forming,thermoforming
1. Easy workability • High dimensional stability
2. Cost effective • Good compressive strength
3. High Temperature and chemical resistance • Large sheet sizes available
4. Smooth, non-porous surface finish • Low coefficient of thermal expansion
Contact Person: sales