|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10 Sheets|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Carton Packing|
|Delivery Time:||15 Days|
|Supply Ability:||2000 Sheets Month|
|Hardness:||65-70||Thickness:||35mm 50mm 75mm 100mm|
epoxy tooling board,
high density foam for modelling
MB450 High Density Tooling Foam Size 750mm - 500mm 1500mm-500mm
Guangzhou LiHong Mould Material Co., Ltd .is the leading supplier of customized epoxy resin, polyurethane resin board with ISO9001:2008 certification in China, providing one stop solution from design, production, sales, to after-sale service. We focus on creating new value for our customers.
Our epoxy resin, polyurethane resin board combine high quality with outstanding mechanical properties, covering a variety of density, hardness and reliable stability. Such as LH450, LH460, LH5100,LH5112,LH5120, LH470, LH5166, LH5266 etc. They are widely used in project of new mold, model, gauge, fixture in the field of automobile, aviation, household appliances, toys, shipbuilding industry, wind power, etc..
Advantages of epoxy tooling board
High dielectric strength
High tensile strength
Low cold flow or creep
High impact strength
|Coefficient of Thermal Expansion:||～||44.5|
1. Q: Can you give me a discount price?
A: It is depending on the volume. The larger the volume is, the more discount you can enjoy.
2. Q: Why is your price a bit higher than other Chinese suppliers?
A: To meet the requirement of different customers and areas, our factory manufactures various kinds of quality for each item at a wide range of prices. We can offer the products of different quality levels depending on customers’target price.
3. Q: How can I get a sample?
A: Normally small samples (sizes not larger than 130*60*30mm) can be sent free of charge and customers just needto bear a little shipping charge, or you can provide your DHL,FEDEX,UPS courier account number to us. For bigger sizes, it depends.
4. Q: How can you guarantee the quality of mass production is same with the sample sent to me before?
A: We can guarantee the quality of mass production as the sample sent to you
5. Q: How can you deal with quality issues that customers feedback after receiving thegoods?
A: We will follow below steps to solve the quality issues the may occur.
1) Customers take photos of unqualified goods and then our sales staff will send them to Engineering Department toverify.
2) If the issue is confirmed, our sales staff will explain the root cause and take corrective actions in coming orders.
3) Finally, we will negotiate with our customers to make some compensation.
6. Q: What is the payment term?
A: Our normal practice: 50% deposit of total amount before production, and 50% balance payment before shipment.
7. Q: What is the lead time of production?
A: 3-15 working days starting from the receiving date of the deposit.
8. Q: What is the manner of packing?
A: All goods are packed in a sustainable manner(Standard Export Package).
l Sheets and rolls: All sheets and rolls are carefully packed with protective PE film, plastic wrap, corner support, and iron strips etc. to ensure the safety of long-distance transportation. Rolls will be in protective PE Bubble Bagadditionally.
Contact Person: sales