|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||MB 460|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10 Sheets|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Carton Packing|
|Delivery Time:||15 Days|
|Supply Ability:||2000 Sheets Month|
|Size:||750*500* 1500*500* 1000*500||Density:||0.77|
|Hardness:||68-73||Thickness:||35mm 50mm 75mm 100mm|
modeling board suppliers,
rigid polyurethane board
MB 460 Brown Beige Polyurethane Tooling Board Size 750mm - 500mm 1500mm-500mm
Tooling boards, also known as modeling boards and machinable slabs, are typically made from filled polyurethane and they exhibit very high dimensional stability and low density. Tooling boards take the place of wood and metal in master models, prototype tooling, patterns, molds, jigs and fixtures. They are lighter and more economical than steel and aluminum. They also do not suffer from the grain and poor dimensional stability of wood.
1. Easy workability • High dimensional stability
2. Cost effective • Good compressive strength
3. High Temperature and chemical resistance • Large sheet sizes available
4. Smooth, non-porous surface finish • Low coefficient of thermal expansion
1. Design studies
2. CNC program proving/testing.
3. Building Landscapes/Features in architectural and scenario models
4. Forming a mould tool for prototyping short runs of composite parts.
5. Use for jigs, fixtures, foundry patterns, core boxes.vacuum forming molds and all kinds of models.
|Coefficient of Thermal Expansion:||～||48.5|
Contact Person: sales